Pages

3/24/11

Get Cheap Printer Ink

Here's a deal that I worked about a month or so ago and it's back again! With all the coupons I've been printing out, it's really important to get cheap printer ink. Here's how I saved a bunch of money on my ink and hopefully it'll work for your ink too.

  • Sign up with Ebates by clicking this link:
  • Go to the Home page and look at the last link on the bottom left menu. It says "Ebates Daily Double." Click on it and it will send you to the Ebates page for 123inkjets.com
  • Now click "Shop Now" to send you to 123inkjets.com
  • Whatever you buy through Ebates on 123inkjets today you will get 32% cash back in a check from Ebates in a couple of months. I've done it and it works! I've gotten my check back and can't wait to get my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment